Friday, May 28, 2010

Friday in Mrs. Bognetti's Room

We had a very busy morning! We started off the day writing in our journals. We reviewed the “oo” sound and did our last practice book page! We corrected our DLP. We took our Spelling test. We got through one center today. We took our Reading test and our Math test. After all of our tests, we went to Miss Calderone’s room to auction off the Washington D.C projects! After lunch, we celebrated by reading Harry Potter and going to the playground. The student’s good behavior throughout my time here earned them some popsicles! We ended our day with an awesome assembly about animals. There is no homework this weekend. I want to thank all of the families for the generous gifts I received. I really enjoyed working with these students! I will miss them all very much and I am looking very forward to starting my career as a teacher!

No comments: